Concentrus is an equal opportunity employer.
Plan, direct, coordinate the Sales Operation functions, process and management of administrative roles.
Role and Responsibilities
· Own all Sales Operations Team Functions
· Generate and build relevant operational documentation and processes
· Monitor operations to ensure organizational goals are met
· Formulate policies, manage daily operations and plan the use of materials and tools
· Owns Billing and all functions/processes associated with hourly project and overall billing
· Review and analyze sales data and processes and identify process improvement opportunities
· Lead special projects
· Manage all proposals
· Work with Legal Team on contracts and compliance
(Typical office conditions include the below.)
· Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
· Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis.
· Able to lift and move up to 20 lbs. pounds occasionally.
· Hours occasionally exceed 40 hours per week.
Licenses, Certifications of Designations
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum 5 years of experience in Supervising Sales Operations and Process Management Groups
Company Conformance Standards
· Emphasis Direct and Kind: Pillars – Character and Maturity
· Emphasis People and Results: Pillars – Competency and Passion
· Advanced Level Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook)
· Netsuite Experience