The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for customer contact and resolution of application related issues and technical problems related to Concentrus client systems. This position gathers and analyzes data, performs research, uses diagnostic tools and runs tests to resolve problems quickly and accurately. Work is carried out independently/under general supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Concentrus may add, change, or remove essential and other duties at any time.
- Researches and resolves customer-reported issues related to the business applications and systems
- Gathers data, tests and replicates problems.
- Answers questions related to configuration and operation by testing, reviewing product code (if available) and reviewing documentation.
- Consults with and coordinates the efforts of other technical teams to resolve customer issues and questions in a timely manner.
- Participates in technical training programs and self-directed learning. Stays informed of current, new, and pending technology that impacts the supported applications.
- Assists with implementing process improvements.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
Essential functions are typically performed in an office setting with a low level of noise. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Netsuite Experience
- Experience in following databases: SQL Server, SQL, Access and Web server: IIS;
- Support experience: Rackspace Cloud, Amazon Cloud, SalesForce, NetSuite and Middleware;
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 2008
- Understanding of financial and distribution terms and flows;
- Experience implementing and managing cloud and SaaS platform;
- Strong technical skills;
- Strong troubleshooting skills in programming or application support