Concentrus is an outsourcing company dedicated to providing platinum levels of support services; including marketing, human resources, information technology, finance and accounting, project management and customer care. This enables small and medium sized business owners to do what they do best: develop their core business and achieve success. With our expansive list of services available, Concentrus chooses its clients carefully to ensure the utmost level of individual support and top-notch service.
Our values define us and how we do business. We transform entrepreneurial businesses into professionally run, values driven productive businesses, resulting in delighted customers.
Concentrus has an 11 year history of providing exemplary support to our customers. We have offices in Southern California, the Dominican Republic, and Taiwan, and focus our efforts on companies doing business in the US. As an extension of our customer’s business operations, we are driven to producing tangible results, and doing that with the highest levels of ethics and integrity.
Concentrus is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is responsible to determine how a business operates and how we can help achieve their vision. This position is part of a multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of client contractual obligations and the successful and timely completion of projects assigned.
Role and Responsibilities
· Analyze prospective business needs, understanding their processes, identifying their projects, and determining what requirements are necessary
· Engaging and qualifying prospective clients
· Develop and deliver high quality customized presentations and demonstrations that position the product/products as the best solution available to meet the clients vision
· Ensure the successful completion of quality products and solution implementations utilizing strong leadership, project and resource management skills
· Proficient in collaboration, conflict resolution, group interaction and dynamics, project management and facilitation of significant projects
Netsuite Experience, Project Management Professional, Analytical, Problem Solving, Planning and Organizing
(Typical office conditions include the below.)
· Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
· Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis.
· Able to lift and move up to 20 lbs. pounds occasionally.
· Hours occasionally exceed 40 hours per week.
Job Type: Full-time