Sales Support Associate duties and responsibility includes providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the sales team; support managers and team members through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication; provide valuable service to our prepaid partners. The operations job scope includes communicating via face-to-face, phone and email to ensure that all administrative task are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner; coordinating and working with the marketing, sales account managers, and HR departments. The customer service scope encompasses a range of customer-oriented tasks, including handling complaints about a product or service, processing orders or providing callers with information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen inbound general inquiries, via in person or phone, for VHA and Concentrus, take messages and/or transfer to appropriate personnel
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents; perform basic account maintenance activities in line with operating procedures to ensure departmental efficiency.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Participate in the planning, development, implementation and support of Sales Operations activities
- Respond to tickets and requests, resolve complaints, and escalate issues as needed
- Identify ways to streamline operational procedures between or within departments
- Ensure administrative compliance support for SPG/Boost mandated programs
- Organizes and prioritizes multiple tasks and follows through on issues in a timely manner
- Open reception area, make coffee, set fruit and stock kitchen supplies
- Greet visitors, determine the nature of their visit , and contact the appropriate personnel
- Receive, sort and distribute mail to relevant personnel, including: USPS, UPS, and Ontrac packages
- Other Projects as assigned