Concentrus is an outsourcing company dedicated to providing platinum levels of support services; including marketing, human resources, information technology, finance and accounting, project management and customer care. This enables small and medium sized business owners to do what they do best: develop their core business and achieve success. With our expansive list of services available, Concentrus chooses its clients carefully to ensure the utmost level of individual support and top-notch service.
Our values define us and how we do business. We transform entrepreneurial businesses into professionally run, values driven productive businesses, resulting in delighted customers.
Concentrus has an 11 year history of providing exemplary support to our customers. We have offices in Southern California, the Dominican Republic, and Taiwan, and focus our efforts on companies doing business in the US. As an extension of our customer’s business operations, we are driven to producing tangible results, and doing that with the highest levels of ethics and integrity.
Temporary assignment responsible for the overall administration, coordination and facilitation of all human
Role and Responsibilities
1. Apply knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
2. Maintains responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to
all personnel matters.
3. Manage and facilitate benefits administration for the organization.
4. Respond to all employee inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
5. Manage and facilitate all employee on-boarding and off-boarding
6. Complete any legally required reporting, e.g. EEO-1, as required by state and federal laws and regulations.
7. Manage and facilitate the worker’s compensation program.
8. Assist in position bench-marking as requested by department heads.
9. Coordinates or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
10. Consults with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the President, on personnel matters.
11. Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on
12. Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development for the organization.
13. Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel
information needs. Produces reports to allow for analysis of the HR function and the people resources of
14. Assist President in supervision of staff of the human resource department.
15. Participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a temporary, part-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, as agreed upon with
Concentrus Executive Management.
This position manages all employees of the HR department and is responsible for the performance management
and hiring of the employees within this department.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1. Bachelor's degree and four to 10 years' related experience or training, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.