We are looking for a senior manager who is responsible for：
• Provides strategic guidance, direction, manages all technical and operational aspects, to include protocol support and IT infrastructure.
• Establishes and implements short- and long-range organizational goals, objectives, strategic plans, policies, and operating procedures; monitors and evaluates programmatic and operational effectiveness, and effects changes required for improvement.
• Develops and manages annual budgets for the organization and performs periodic cost and productivity analyses.
• Performs staff appraisals, disciplining, pay reviews and career development.
• Proactively adjust team profile to align objectives and recruit talent for organization
• Fluent in English (Required, able to communicate with US side on daily basis)
• BS in Computer Science or related field with 10+ years of industry related experience
• Proven 5+ years of experience in managing an IT department.
• Experience in IT infrastructure planning and development.
• Experience of managing budgets and cost control for an IT department.
• Strong team leading skills.
• Good communication and people skills.
* NetSuite/ ERP experience preferred.
* Organizational Development; Operations Management; Process Improvement; Performance Management; Performance Analysis; Business Development.